Re: [TenTec] Reflector is getting effective at killing sales

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reflector is getting effective at killing sales
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:19:09 EDT
Craig,
Right on the money!

It is a fact that TT is loosing sales on Orion(II) because of problems. Aside
from anything said here on the reflector, many folks have heard complaints on
the air during QSO's and from fellow Hams that do not even use this
reflector.

All of us TT supporters and proponents of the Orion are being patient while
we keep sending them info on what's wrong.

As far as sales goes (and I have mentioned this before) TT needs to get the
issues taken care of as soon as possible. Then word will get out through many
channels that the issues are resolved. (No  it will never be perfect)

I for one want TT to have a great sales year.... this year and beyond.

Meanwhle, everyone I have talked to I have told to go ahead and buy the OII
now, it is very useable the way it is (and has an incredible RX) and the issues
will get resolved in time.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT