Re: [TenTec] "End of an Era"

To: kg6tt@arrl.net,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "End of an Era"
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:15:45 -0600
Nicely stated Jerry, I can respect your opinion. I own both a flex sdr and
the Orion II. Both are great solutions depending on the need and the mood. I
do agree that I stand to be left in the cold someday for software support
with both radios as we have seen with the Pegasus but I will enjoy the ride
as long as it lasts.

cheers
Doug / K0ZU