[TenTec] Hamfest

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Hamfest
From: "Mark DeBord" <markinkpt@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:00:12 -0400
What a great hamfest! It gets better each year! I was so glad to meet folks
I have QSOed with on the air and exchanged ideas here!

It is also great to participate in the "hands on" tent to check out the
product line. Nice Ten Tec folks were available to answer any questions if
you had any. I was able to operate CW on the Omni VII and it looks like it
is going to be very nice; kind of funny to look behind it and to see a built
in ethernet connection! what potential this rig will have....

The tailgating was awsome while being able to look at everyone's goodies for
sale which included boatanchers as well as top of the line newer equipment.
The atmosphere reflected everyone having a good time today.

This is one of my favorite hamfests in the area and actually start looking
forward to it months ahead of time. I also enjoyed, as busy as it was, to
get to say hello and chat with the Ten Tec staff; something you can not do
with most other vendors.

The bottom line is that every year I always go away with a great feeling and
can't wait until next year.

Thanks,

Mark KA4ICK