[TenTec] TenTec 645 Keyer

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 645 Keyer
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 02:03:18 +0000
>From my 645 keyer manual

LEFT-HANDED CW OPERATORS

If you wish to switch the dit and the dah paddles, remove the top of the unit.
Remove the PC assembly and locate the brown and violet wires on the PC socket.
The brown lead should be one pin to the rear of the keyer from the center
terminal, and the violet lead one pin to the front. Unsolder these two leads
and interchange them. Resolder and reassemble the keyer.

Ain't TenTec great. The are the only company that tells you how to do it
yourself.

For KC0YAI, I use a 645 and a 645 A with all my Omnis, (2 b's and a C). I also
use a Logikit with a Bencher paddle that I like very much. Lots of keyers exist
on the dreaded e-market. If you'd like to talk about one of mine, I may part
with it. Just e-mail me at d.e.warnick@comcast.net. I'm talking about the 645's
not the LogiKeyer, here.

Dave
WA3MKB