Re: [TenTec] Dual Receivers

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dual Receivers
From: george fritkin <georgefritkin@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:44:27 -0700 (PDT)
Where dual receive really comes in handy is cross band
use.  These days of low sun spots you can monitor 10
or 15 meters for openings while operating on 20
meters.  If you have a program that can do that on the
sub-rx and give a band sweep it is great.  Use a non
resonant antenna on the sub-rx or a multiband antenna
helps

George