Re: [TenTec] Dual Receivers

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dual Receivers
From: "DAVID LEDUC" <n1ix@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:35:06 -0400
Chas,
The sub receiver is a great help when you are working DX that is listening
on a different frequency than the one on which he is transmitting. You can
monitor the DX station as well as the pileup and get a good idea of where
the DX is listening.
It is also a great help is contesting. You can work multipliers on one
receiver while you are calling CQ on the other.

Dave N1IX