[TenTec] AM_I_THE_ONLY_ONE_COMPLAINING_ABOUT_PACKET_SPOTS_&_ORION2?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] AM_I_THE_ONLY_ONE_COMPLAINING_ABOUT_PACKET_SPOTS_&_ORION2?
From: "George" <goofyham@highstream.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:00:26 -0400
I've posted a few notes concerning my problem with the Orion2 and my logging
program, DX4WIN, but I suspect it is also evident with any logging program.
The problem is, that the O2 will not select the ANTx per the TX menu when a
spot is clicked on.
I would also like to know how the O2 knows how to properly select the MODE and
WIDTH. I think it has something to do with the band stacking registers but I
cannot figure it out.
We also could use a identification as to what band stacking is in use on the
LCD screen.
Does anyone else have the same concerns?
Thanks.
George