Re: [TenTec] Argosy Finals

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argosy Finals
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 08:45:18 -0400
The final transistors are MRF 477.  RF Parts still has them available.  One
pair per customer limit.  Kind of pricey but available.

This is one radio you definitely want to protect with the Airpax circuit
breaker.

The drivers are MRF 476 and RF Parts suggests substituting 2SC2166.

I understand there is a company producing many of the Motorola MRF
transistors including the MRF 477 used in the Argosy.  Don't remember the
name of the company at the moment.  At one time I sent an email to them
asking about the MRF 477 but have not heard from them.

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY