Re: [TenTec] Elecraft K3 vs Orion? - Correction

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Elecraft K3 vs Orion? - Correction
From: alan geller <alan_geller2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 18:22:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
This may be a good time for domestic suppliers but it is even a better time for
US hams. What we have been wishing for is a competitive, progressive and
healthy set of U.S. suppliers and we now have our wish. The personalities and
technologies that powered Collins, Johnson, Drake, Swan et al are long gone and
we are fortunate to have a few companies that now understand and react to
market demands with great products..each company with it's own style and
interpetation. It doesn't get any better. Congrads to Elecraft, Tentec and Flex
for making a real business from the hobby we all love and giving us some great
new products.

Alan/K6ADG

John Huffman <hjohnc@adelphia.net> wrote: Duane -

I couldn't agree more about what a good time this is for USA ham radio
manufacturers.
Seems like Ten Tec, Elecraft and Flex are again leading the way in this market.

73 de K1ESE
John