Re: [TenTec] TenTec Corsair II 561 or antenna issue

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Corsair II 561 or antenna issue
From: "KB8OCA" <kb8oca@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:06:37 -0500
Thanks all.

There is a few things that I have not been able to check just yet, so with a
bit of luck I will get that done tonight or tomorrow.

I did check the microphone and cable, that seems to be fine. I have not been
able to check the coax / antenna as well as the grounding, so that is next
on the list.

Thanks for the suggestions.

73,
KB8OCA