[TenTec] FS: Triton IV and PS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Triton IV and PS
From: bwdurrell@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:37:12 +0000
FS:  Ten Tec Triton IV model 540 and TT model 252G power supply.  Rig serial #
1265.  Physically the rig is in very good condition for its age with no dings,
dents, scratches etc.  The front panel is especially nice with all lettering
intact and all original knobs and the same is true for the rear of the radio.
It is very clean on the inside with no smell of tobacco.  The rig went back to
TT within the last few months for servicing and the PTO is silky smooth.
The rig works great with one issue.  Occasionally on 40 meters power output
will drop from full power to just a few watts any mode.  It just recently
developed this anomaly and I just don't have the time to look at this.
The rig also has the optional 10 meter crystals, CW filter board and noise
blanker.  It does come with the manual.  I have several pics of the rig
available.
Asking $125 plus shipping from zip code 30135.  Please call me at 404 249-2498
days or 770 942-9911 evenings or e-mail.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT