[TenTec] Omni 6+ for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ for sale
From: "John Cox" <jecox@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:49:22 -0500
I  have an Omni 6 + that I would like to sell.  I have It and an Omni 6
option 1 and only need to keep one of them.
The only difference between them that I can detect is that the 6 + has the
second 9mh filyer.  I will sell either one.
The 6+ has the 1.8, 500, and 250 filters in the 6mh slots and a 1.8 and 500
in the 9mh slots.
The 6 The same in the 6mh slots and a 1.8 in the 9 mh position.
They are both 9+'s but the power supply has a gouge in the front cover.
I will sell withor with out the 961 power supply.
The 6+ $1300
With power supply $1400
The 6 with option 1 $1100
with power supply $1200