[TenTec] For sale- Paragon

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For sale- Paragon
From: "Danny Shaver" <n5nbk@ntin.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:53:32 -0500
Well I just bought an Omni VI, so I need to sell my excellent Paragon to
replenish my funds. It is the nicest that I have owned (this is the third for
me), and the nicest that I have seen. It has all the filter slots full. It does
not have the FM board or the computer interface card. It does have N4PY's new
chip, and I have the Gheil chip an stock chip to come with it. No problems with
the minor or major loop boards, as they were repaired by the Ten-tec service
dept. Price -$750.00 firm plus shipping in the factory carton Ten-tec returned
it to me in.

Danny Shaver
940-727-1150
n5nbk at ntin.net