Re: [TenTec] Thanks for a very nice Omni

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Thanks for a very nice Omni
From: albrooks7@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 01:05:45 +0000
Hi Bob,

I'm glad it's working out for you well.  Well. the 2000 is down on the desk but
I haven't even plugged it in yet. I have been trying to read the manual so I
can have a feel for it when I play with it. It sure does a lot, Doesn't it?  I
don't know how long I'll keep it, but at least I want to play with it long
enough to develope an oppinion about it. I'd like to take it somewhere and
operate Field Day.I think it should do a pretty good job with some wire
antennas up in the air. I'll probably never get rid of my 756 PRO unless I got
a hell of a deal on a ORION  ONE.

I didn't even play in the WPX test like I had planned. Worked on the bike most
of Saturday and rode it most of yesterday. Had a BBQ today, so that was my
weekend. Back to the grind in the morning.

Well, that's about it for now Bob.  &73 and Thanks again,  Al

From: Robert L Kalkwarf <bob@kalkwarf.com>