Re: [TenTec] OT Antenna Tuners

To: Alfred Lorona <w6wqc@dslextreme.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT Antenna Tuners
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 17:08:22 -1000
Hi Al,

Perhaps I did not state very clearly what I meant to say, however your
writing seems to confirm what I meant to say. What I meant to say is
that given a single configuration of  L and C in an L network, and by
configuration I mean where the C is and where the L is with respect to
the source and load, and which one is shunting and which one is in
series, there is only one set of values that gives a solution. If you
move the parts around in different configurations, there will be
different solutions. Have I got this right?

DE N6KB