Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting
From: john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:09:04 -0500
I own a fair bit of TT gear (Paragon, Omni VI+, Centurion,  Corsair II,  OmniC,
QRP rigs, etc),
but sadly I can no longer seriously entertain any idea of purchasing a new rig
from them.
I've watched the Orion I and II get launched with great promise and little
follow through by
TenTec, and to me they've lost all credibility regarding ongoing software
support, updates and
enhancements.

I just can't deal with a company that, no matter how nice their gear is, treats
their customers
so poorly.  Yes, the service department is quite good, but that has no bearing
on their
misleading statements regarding software updates.   To treat customers of
expensive items this
poorly, is inexcusable.

When the time comes to upgrade (soon),  I'll be sending a check to Aptos Ca,
not to Tenn.

John K5MO