Re: [TenTec] Orion II - 2.041 XL is Posted

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II - 2.041 XL is Posted
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:19:17 -0600
The update appears to work properly on my O II.

Now, a question for the group:  Explain to be the difference between
the two different AGC approaches. Since they almost certainly won't
yield tidentical results, what's the difference between them along
with pros and cons of each approach?

Kim Elmore, N5OP