Re: [TenTec] Trade my Omni 6 Opt-3 For Paragon2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Trade my Omni 6 Opt-3 For Paragon2
From: Carter <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 22:02:39 -0500
Jeff wrote:
>  Looking to swap my Omni VI opt#3 for a Paragon II  Mine has 6 filters
>  The new and vastly improved VFO soft touch  Ring and Fan kit.   Only
>  wishing to swap the radio no power supply or keys or mic's. But
>  might toss wife in the right deal :)  Jeff

Sorry, must have been asleep for the last ten years here, but what
is/are "The new and vastly improved VFO soft touch  Ring and Fan kit"?

The fan kit is sort of self explanatory [offered by TT?], but the VFO
soft touch ring???? -- or is it 'ring and fan' kit?

Inquiring (or at least confused) minds want to know...

73,
Carter   K8VT