[TenTec] FS: Orion II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Orion II
From: "Marc Chicoine" <MChicoine@tks-net.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 01:38:33 +0100
I have for sale a Orion II (no antenna tuner) with all 3 optional roofing
filters, matching speaker, encoder/keypad, fan, manuals and boxes.  I am the
original owner.  The unit is in excellent condition and has been very well taken
care of.  It's been in a smoke free environment and covered when not in use.  I
will take photos this weekend and make them available off list. Anyone
interested can contact me off the list with an offer.

Marc, WC1X