[TenTec] quick 234 Processor question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] quick 234 Processor question
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:04:39 -0500
I have a 234 that I want to wire back up, but the original 4 wire plug had
the wires cut off of it.

The 234 has what looks like regular zip cord coming out of the back of it
and when split, one side contains a coax-appearing line and a ground (or
shield), and the other side of the zip line has a red wire and a ground (or
shield).

Pretty sure that the coax-looking line with the shield is the audio and
ground and they go to #1 and #2 on the mike plug, but not sure which on the
red and the braid of the other side goes to #3 and #4 (assuming I am right
about the first two positions). Anyone know off hand?

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Fast cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write