Re: [TenTec] Century 21 vs Century 22

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 21 vs Century 22
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 23:13:39 -0400
DW:

I would say that the Century 22 is the better of the two. They both use
the same PTO design and the Century 21 runs more power, but the C22 has
more bands, including 10 MHz and it will run on 13 V.  The C21 has only
an AC power input. I think that the pushbuttom switches on the C21 are
cheesy.

                                        73,

                                        Bob WB2VUF