[TenTec] The Unique Eagle

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] The Unique Eagle
From: alan geller <alan_geller2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
What I belive makes the Eagle unique and what may ring a bell with a lot of us
that work/worked for technology companies is that it seems like the first
product that is truly targeted to todays key market.
All of the other products seem like "engineering" boxes, produced by a group of
great hams and engineers as the best unit they could come up with at the time.
Some of the products became classics and had the great look and feel of a radio
you could keep forever.

But the Eagle has a great sense of what we are looking for now and has the
potential of keeping Ten Tec in business as a volume product with legs.

Alan /K6ADG