Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 23:53:27 -0500
If you give me a few days I'll scan my manual for the 2510
and send it to whoever needs it. Please don't request it
until I post that it's ready.  Mine is up for sale if anyone wants
one....another project I'll never get to. $100 shipped to US
addresses, includes manual :) dial needs to be restrung.
Never had it on the air so can't say about electrical condition.

Ron
K0IDT

Message: 4