Re: [TenTec] New or Used Decision; Omni VII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New or Used Decision; Omni VII
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 12:55:46 -0600
What I find interesting (if I'm reading Sherwood's chart correctly) is that
the Corsair (other than filter ultimate rejection) and Omni V come in very
close to a statistical dead heat with the Omni VII in almost all categories.
Considering the age of the technology in the aforementioned rigs, I think
that says something about what Ten-Tec accomplished in their design.

73, Al