Re: [TenTec] receivers: paragon vs. corsair II

To: James Boswell <ka5siw@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] receivers: paragon vs. corsair II
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 21:43:26 -0400
I second that. I have a Paragon and an original Corsair. Both work fine. The Paragon has the advantage of general coverage receive and the convenience of keypad entry, but my preferred rig is the Corsair, especially for CW. The Corsair seems to have a quieter receiver. Even atmospherics (QRN) don't sound as bad on the Corsair.

            73,

            Bob WB2VUF