Re: [TenTec] Night vision for Ten Tec Argosy 525

To: Marvin Haynes <wb4okm@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Night vision for Ten Tec Argosy 525
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 05:48:58 -0500
Greetings MH --  Here is one alternative:

My friend uses 12v LED strips affixed under the shelf above an older with burned out dial lights, and this illuminates the rig nicely from above. This solution works for any rig similarly situated, and illuminates the entire front panel, not just the dial portion thereof.

I know this is not what you are looking for, but it might provide a worthy alternative.

Hap0py days.