Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: Darrell Bellerive <ve7iu@runbox.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 18:59:27 -0700
It makes no sense for RF Concepts to purchase Ten-Tec, liquidate their stock
and assets, and shut down the business.

When RF Concepts purchased Alpha, they reduced prices. Same tactic again? At
those sale prices, I expect Ten-Tec is going to get some attention and some
new business. I would guess that is what it is all about.

I suspect we are going to see great new products from Ten-Tec. But with the
merger and move, it may take a bit longer for new stuff to be brought to
market.

73, Darrell VE7IU