Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Pricing

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Pricing
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 12:54:15 -0500 (CDT)
Ok, so, for example, the Eagle 599AT, regular price $2193, is now $1399.  A
$794 savings.

The Eagle 599 (w/o AT) price isn't currently shown, but if memory serves, it
was around $1995, right?

Thus, buying the 599AT right now will still save you $600 over the cost of the
599, and you get an additional feature (the auto tuner) that you might not need
now, but might come in handy some day... or, for those concerned about it,
might enhance it's resale value down the road.

So exactly what is the gripe here?

I'm just a little sorry that the Auto Tuner Kit for the Omni VII, by itself,
isn't part of the Summer Sale.  Or the 610 USB keyer/audio interface.  If it
they been, and the price low enough, I might just have picked one or both up --
that's the only things I wish my (used) O7 had, as it would aid in some other
things.  Not worth getting worked up over, though.

Sheesh.

73, ron w3wn