[TenTec] ORION II for sale with tilters, remote knob, automatic antenna

To: Tentec reflector <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION II for sale with tilters, remote knob, automatic antenna switch
From: David Perrin <dbperrin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:41:07 -0400
Selling my Ten-Tec ORION II in perfect shape. Only a few contacts on SSB, I
operate CW between 4 and 65 Watts. The ORION II has a built in automatic
antenna tuner, hand mic., roofing filters include1.8 KHz, 600Hz and 300Hz, also
included is a Ten-Tec remote tuning knob and an external programmable 5
position antenna switch which will handle the legal limit and allows you to
simply connect this antenna switch in the antennas you choose from the socket
on the back of the ORION II. I use the Diversity reception ability of the
second receiver connected to a separate receive only antenna. The radio is in a
computer rack on a shelf that allows ample ventilation yet provides 100%
protection from being scratched. Some pictures available. Price is $2500 here.
73 de dave, K1OPQ email: k1opq.nh@gmail.com