Re: [TenTec] OT: Progresso Soup

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Progresso Soup
From: Karl Schwab via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 01:34:37 +0000 (UTC)
John; I think the same thing as you when I see that ad with the loose string!
Tighten the string between the two cans, hold them straight (in line with the
string) and your voices will be heard!  Let us know if your hear about your
response to this ad, but I would not hold my breath!  73, Karl, KO8S