Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 08:46:05 +0100
John, please explain what you mean by "new red tape."

IMO, requiring an RMA number before returning equipment is professional -
NOT red tape.
All big companies do this.

One of the best ways to optimize a company is buy using a CRM system to
manage the entire operation.
The CRM system captures ALL interactions with ALL customers, be it sales,
service, whatever, and stores in a central database for the managers to use
in making business decisions.  This only works when everyone in the company
plays ball.  There can't be exceptions; not even for friends.

Obviously customers use to doing business in the old way (calling a pal at
Ten-Tec and getting personal care) are not going to like the new system, but
at the end of the day, if it helps the company be more efficient overall,
then it is in the best interest of all customers.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)