Re: [TenTec] Question about New Omni VII

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question about New Omni VII
From: "Al Sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:28:21 -0500
Thursday afternoon, guys:

I was advised by Paul at T-T not to use a OMNI-D power supply for the OMNI-VII.
It doesn't have enough voltage to do the job that is needed for the "VII".

The Jupiter and the OMNI-VII have the same needs on voltage.

I currently run the T-T - #963 or the Alinco #DM-33MV for the OMNI-VII; and keep the T-T #252-M
for my OMNI-A or OMNI-D rigs. The rigs are happy now.

N1MHC
alsirois@roadrunner.com
East Boothbay, ME

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Berg