Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec service
From: "mcelmer1" <mcelmer1@netecin.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:08:48 -0700
FWIW, about a year ago I sent my Orion in for a new screen. The lead time was about 6 weeks - there were 6 weeks of radios in front of me. I also ran into the same problem when I returned a Centurion.

I question why the work area was down sized. Perhaps the workload has reduced or lease/rent is out of bounds.

Mike
W8TRN
----- Original Message ----- From: "art N4UC" <n4uc@hotmail.com>