Re: [TenTec] My Argonaut II Came Back From the Factory Today

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My Argonaut II Came Back From the Factory Today
From: Dwight Orten <dwightorten@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 19:13:26 -0500
When I had trouble with my Eagle, it took a week for them to answer my
email.  They said to ship it on down.  I live in the west side of Kentucky
and my wife is always ready for a trip to the Smokies.  I dropped the radio
off to them the next morning, they called me about a hour after lunch to
come pick it up. I have nothing but good words for them.  I enjoyed my
visit with them  and it was great to get my Eagle back  on the air.

73, Dwight KM4FO