Re: [TenTec] OT: Question to the group

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Question to the group
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 00:25:33 +0200
Barry, that's not quite a fair criticism.  The radio is small so the screen
must be small.  You can purchase optional software which replicates the screen
onto any size computer screen that you please.

As for the knobs, please explain what is missing or how many you might want.
Tnx.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)