[TenTec] Current Firmware

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Current Firmware
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 09:48:27 -0600 (CST)
Good morning all,

Quick question... has anyone on the list done a recent Omni VII firmware
upgrade from the files currently on the "new" Ten Tec site?

If so, any issues or anything to watch out for?

I'd thought I'd downloaded the files years ago from the old RFSquared site; if
I did, they've been misplaced in the last shack computer updated.  I've now
been advised that some issues I ran into during the contest this last weekend
might indicate I need to update the firmware, and I before I do so, well, I'd
prefer to avoid issues ahead of time.  (And I can load the firmware from an old
XP laptop, since I've heard some have had issues with Win 7)

Thanks!

73, ron w3wn