Re: [TenTec] Omni-C Power Switch Challenge

To: mail@eCrites.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni-C Power Switch Challenge
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 14:17:00 -0500
Jim,

that’s quite common. Someone at one time wired the power switch up to turn
on/off the high current dc. That’s not how that switch operates. It controls
the AC on the ten tec power supply.

I’d bet the farm, that the contacts have been welded due to high current flow.

You could contact the factory, but I bet that part is long gone out of stock.
Try Allied or Newark for the part. It’s rather common pot with a switch on the
end

Mike, WB8VGE
www.theheathkitshop.com