[TenTec] Omni-C Power Switch Challenge

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-C Power Switch Challenge
From: Bob McClements <gm4cid@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 18:46:52 +0000
Jim,

Just a thought, if you are not using a TenTec power supply with your Omni then
the front panel power switch will have no effect, the rig will be powered as
long as there is output from the psu.

If you are using a TenTec supply unplug the Molex power connector then then
check the switch operation using an ohm meter connected accross the middle row
of pins.
Also does the power supply connector still have wires connected to these pins
or has the ac line switch been bypassed in the psu?

This is my first group posting so please forgive me if not following protocol.

73 Bob GM4CID