Re: [TenTec] WTB: 4229 Knob

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: 4229 Knob
From: Carlos PECO BERROCAL <carlos.peco@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 09:05:13 +1100
Hi Ron,

Those are really difficult to find, I have been trying the same for years.

Last week there was a guy selling a lot of Ten-Tec knobs (NOS) on ebay, but
he would not post to VK. I think it was something like $200 and it was gone
in a matter of hours. I expect the buyer to start selling those knobs one
by one.

73,
Carlos VK1EA