TopBand: Excerpts ZL9CI Release

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Excerpts ZL9CI Release
From: btippett@alum.MIT.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 07:22:27 -0500 (EST)
4. 160m will not get serious again for another few days at least - or
until we have our next overnight storm (which statistically is inevitable,
so no need to worry). There is still too much need everywhere else, and we
will only start hitting 160 hard next week - midweek or late week. When we
get an overnight, 160 WILL get priority.

I think everyone understands the limited time at our sunset, when just
about every band is open everywhere. This clash from 0730-1000z is a time
when everyone wants us on somehwere - so we have to make choices.
Eventually, we will get around to all of them. We are only halfway through
yet. Plenty of time.