Topband: CQWW DX CONTEST RESULTS 1948-97 CD-ROM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQWW DX CONTEST RESULTS 1948-97 CD-ROM
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 14:25:11 +0100
        Does anyone have a copy of this and a little time to do some
research for me?  K1ZM and I are working on a project as part of ARRL's
160 Bandplan Committee and we need to document increased activity on 160
over the past 20 years.  I believe what we need could be done quickly
with access to the data on the above CD-ROM.  Please contact me directly
if you have one and would be willing to help.

                                                TU & 73,

                                                Bill  W4ZV