Topband: CQ WW 160 Certificates and Plaques

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ WW 160 Certificates and Plaques
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:56:33 +0100
        I was discussing another issue with Dave K4JRB and he mentioned that
he could use some help with issuing certificates for the 2000 contest.  Dave
does have one other volunteer but he could use another person or two if any
of you have the time and are willing to help.  Also, I think he has a few
plaques open for sponsorship if any of you are willing to sign up.  Please
contact Dave directly at  thompson@mindspring.com  if you can help!

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV