Topband: KP2CW new from Virgin Islands in Contest

To: dx-list@yahoogroups.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: KP2CW new from Virgin Islands in Contest
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:40:53 -0400
Fellow Dx-ers,

Eric Hilding, K6VVA will be operating from my QTH during the upcoming ARRL CW DX Contest on all bands using our club call for this location, KP2CW. In addition to my 204BA 4 element monobander I have added a 3 element dualbander for 15 and 10 at 70 feet fed with 7/8 inch heliax. I also have a 1/4 wave vertical, delta loops for 80 and 40. On 160 I have a shunt fed tower with 24 1/4 wave radials. For RX I have 5 500 foot beverages. A Dell computer with CTWIN ver. 10.0 so everything is good to go for the visiting fireman.

So far no one has signed up for the CQ 160 SSB or the ARRL SSB. Just send me an e mail if you are interested. The conditions are superb, the WX is great, and, the airfares now are rock bottom. ($249 RT from Ft. Lauderdale to San Juan!)

73,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ