Topband: Moon and the Ionosphere : YO3FFF

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Moon and the Ionosphere : YO3FFF
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/mooness.html

  In CQ magazine of a few years back you will find George's column on
propagation discussing this... In an email to George I suggested the name MRIR
Effect, standing for Moon Reflected Ionizing Radiation, which he mentioned in a
later column... Nothing further came of it to my knowledge...

  denny - k8do