Topband: Good Antenna For Little Back Yard

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Good Antenna For Little Back Yard
From: "wa4fki" <wa4fki@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:26:54 -0400
Good Day Gentlemen,

Am returning to Top Band after 2 years. Last time I used a wrap around dipole
but this time want to use something else.

Pretty much impressed with the Battle Creek special and the wire version
"Trapper" as described in OK1RR's web site. I am happy with my receiving at
this time, am using FLAG and a K9AY antenna with Top Band filter YU1LM and
KD9SV pre-amplifier.

I am looking for comments about the Battle Creek special or the "Trapper"
antennas. I know good ground radials are needed..

73's
Bill
WA4FKI