Topband: good propagation YO - JA 23.12.2007

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: good propagation YO - JA 23.12.2007
From: cris blak <cyo3fff@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:20:31 -0800 (PST)
Hello all and Marry Xmas,

Last night (23.12.2007) were a nice winter night and a good propagation toward
JA from my side.
20 JA station are in the log now which is amazing considering my poor setup.
I'm using an old TS450 with its 100W and an INV L (also for receiving chain).
Signals ranging S5 to 7. Most of theme come to my CQ which amazed me again.
The first one was at 17UTC and the last one at 22:15UTC. After that they fade
off and disappeared completely. This period were between my dask and JAs dawn
with the maximum on those two periods (dask and dawn).
Hopefully, this will be repeated tonight.

All the best and hope to hear you on the band.

73 de YO3FFF
Cristi