Topband: Elevated Feedline for RX

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Elevated Feedline for RX
From: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:57:55 +0700
Hi friends,
I am in preparation to erect 4 sq rx array, made in Hi-Z Antenna (tnx
Lee, K7TJR), for this topband season. I finally, could rent a flat and
wide opened land-lot which is enough to fit the antenna footprint
without any inductive sources or houses nearby. But, the site is
located almost 500 meters from my shack. And, I can only elevate the
feedline (Belden RG6-U) because the housing developer restricts me to
bury the coax.
I have no experience in elevating feedline such long for RX antenna
(only had it for few meters when it's crossing the road).
Need your advices/suggestions to make it alright. I may be the first
to use this array in YC-land and hopefully will be able to receiving
better on topband, soon. TIA es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW.
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK