Re: Topband: Boring Report - December

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Boring Report - December
From: Jeff Wilson <jjw5257@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 06:25:55 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for starting this string.
I put up my first temporary Beverage (6 deg) in November and another in late
December (280 deg - to KH6,VK), which involved struggling with an 8ft step
ladder, rebar, 8lb sledge, etc in knee deep snow.  So imagine my disappointment
in hearing almost nothing!  So I echo the other reports, but am amazed I can
hear no JAs, JD1 and KH2 when they are spotted.  At least now I know everything
is working as it should, we just need some good propagation.  More time in the
chair with static in the background, I guess.  Let's keep our fingers crossed
for the end of the month.  Spratley would be a miracle!
73
Jeff, VE3CV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK