Re: Topband: Spurious Signal on 1810.8

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Spurious Signal on 1810.8
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:56:10 -0400
I have been hearing the same gnarly signal here in southern NH for a few
days or more & thought it was local also but obviously much more wide
spread. Very loud here (FN42dr) in early evenings and AM.  Interesting!
73s,  Dick, W1ZC

Let's try to find this thing. I hear it at noon, but it is just above the noise now. I have to reconnect and calibrate a phasing system but I can get within a few degrees of heading when I do that. For now we know it is SE of VE3, and NE of Georgia. Anyone else have a reliable direction on a different bearing line?
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK