Re: Topband: Beverages 2 basic questions

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverages 2 basic questions
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 13:34:47 -0600
The hams with Beverages that cover more than four directions likely have
Beverages with a 3 dB beamwidth narrower than 90 degrees, such as:

1. A single Bev 1.5 or 2 wavelengths long
2. Two of them pointing the same direction and phased together.
    See http://www.w8ji.com/echelon-log_beverages.htm

If four are good, then more is better, and a whole lot is just right. :-)

73, Mike
http://www.w0btu.com/Beverage_antennas.html